Monday, January 12, 2015

Golden Globes Pictures of Jeremy!!







Good Morning!!! Pretty decent morning so far and hoping that it continues to be so as the day goes by...2 weeks from today I start back to school and boy am I ready for it too...I am really looking forward to going back....Okay the video today is Rascal Flatts "God Bless the Broken Road"....I love this song and feel that it is perfect for my feelings for Jeremy...I thank the Goddess everyday for bringing this wonderful man into my life and for him showing me what was missing in in my life....So this song is for you my sweet loveable and adorably silly man!!!! the pictures today are brand new...Taken last night at the Golden Globes!!! Now if you watched them then you already know what happened and I am not going to bring it up....Basically because it was a joke and not meant to be taken seriously...the man himself even said that on his twitter account...But I am going to post something that another of his many fans said on tumblr last night in his defense...I'll post it at the end of the blog today...I think people got a little out of hand last night with what was being said and people have to remember these things are scripted...Although the stuff that Tina Fey and Amy Pohler were saying was just out right disgusting...And I for one did not find it one bit funny at all....Thankfully they will not be hosting another awards show...As for Jeremy...I just have this to say....I love you even more now than I did before....You brought a smile to my face and besides...You were only saying what everyone else was thinking....Personally, the dress JLO had on was downright distasteful and tacky....Have a little more sense to dress a little more becoming....But then again...That's just my opinion...Besides she laughed at what Jeremy said so that's all that matters really....anyways..Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out....Here's that post from a fan on tumblr from last night, as promised...She says what I wanted to say last night but couldn't find the words at that time...Please read and understand what she is saying...I know I did....



Attention Jeremy Renner Fans
Listen up ok, if you’re a “fan” and you “adore, love” Jerry then prove it. How do you think Jer would feel if he seen all the hate that some if his “fans” are commenting. He would fucking hate it and be so upset with himself, with everything he is going through this is Jeremy being Jeremy again, re-finding his sense of humour. He’s trying and that’s all that matters, how would you feel in his shoes with what’s going on in his personal life? Cause I know how fucking hard a divorce can be, my mum and dad split when I was 13 and it was like an outright war.
So please just be happy for him, accept that he is trying to move on and be himself again because to me that is very fucking admirable.
I would happily take a bullet for this man and I wouldn’t even think twice about it.
Chin up Jerry,
Love Harris
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment