Friday, January 30, 2015

Parts 5 and 6 Senior Trip and New Pictures of Jeremy at LAX!!





Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning so far...I did my second assignment for my MPL class and turned it in today..hopefully I did it correctly....Guess I will find out next week...I do need to get my camera out and practice some more with it and I think that I will do that this weekend...I really do need the practice...Plus I also need to go up to the college and see if I can do a documentary on the MA class this year...We shall see what happens...Okay I posted parts 5 and 6 of Senior Trip so that you can watch them over the weekend....gotta love this movie...It's classic Jeremy!! Okay the pictures are new ones from when he was at LAX a few days ago...He looks really good and that's all that matters...these are credited to newzcard as the logo at the bottom says...Gotta give credit where credit is due and they aren't mine...I found them on tumblr last night before going to bed....Makes me wonder where he was coming home from...At least he is home safe and sound and looking rested now....Although you can still tell that everything he is going through is taking it's toll on him....Let's hope that this divorce goes through quickly and smoothly, although I doubt that it will...I just have a sneaky suspicion that it is going to get really nasty...I hate to see him going through this because he doesn't deserve to be hurt and have his name dragged through the mud...I'm just going to keep doing what I am doing and supporting him through all of this..What else would I do?? This is a man that I knew nothing about until a few years ago and he gave me back my passion and my dreams...I respect and admire him and want to be there for him even though he doesn't know me...I'm not even a blip on his radar...I'm just a fan....one in a million....Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Keep smiling and keep your chin up, all this will be over soon...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment