Monday, February 2, 2015

Part 7 of Senior Trip and new photo of Jeremy!!




Good Afternoon!! Sorry so late in posting but school is keeping me very busy...I just got back from the gym too so it's been a crazy day!! I have a few things that I need to do for one of my projects this week so that will keep me busy this week too....I have to reactivate the Windows on my computer, get an external hard drive and quite possibly a new printer....All this stuff is giving me a headache....Oh well, I will live!!! I am going to make A's in my classes come hell or high water...okay enough about my trials and tribulations with school!! *laughs*...I posted the 7th part of Senior Trip today...figured since I was posting them I'd continue until they are all up!!! I haven't watched this movie in a long time and may just have to do that this weekend if I get the chance...We shall see!!The collage is one that I made last night!! I love this picture of him that I used!!! It is a Sarah Dunn picture and she really is the only one that can capture the man and his personality!!! She does it so well too...Her pictures of him are wonderful and are perfect, they show you who he really is and the man he is underneath all of the privacy. He is just a man and he has flaws just like everyone else. There's just something about Sarah Dunn's pictures that capture the real Jeremy...I'm not sure if that makes any sense but it's how I look at the pictures...I'm drawn to them because they can tell you a story if you are willing to listen to it and look for the story in the picture itself...As for the second one it is from a few days ago when he was arriving at LAX...It's from Just Jared so I don't have any claim to it...I just happen to like it because he looks good in this picture...Anyways...Enough of my rambling!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe...Keep smiling and pushing forward..Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment