Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2 Jeremy Video's today!!!





Good Afternoon!!! Going to have to make this one a quick one...I have so much to do this week and I am really not feeling that great at the moment...Have a sinus headache and may have to go and see my doctor if I can get in to see her...I have to go to the college tonight to do some film work on the documentary that I am doing for my class...Just finished classes and I still have a lot more to do in both of them...I should be done with Editing tomorrow and I can concentrate on finished up the MPL class work then....Plus try and import my video that I captured for my narrative project for my Editing class....Okay enough of that about school...Onto the video's for today....The top one is from the 28th of January as my man was coming into LAX...He actually looked relaxed and in a good mood too...which is a rarity to see now a days...Plus he was smiling a little so maybe he was in a good mood...I couldn't see his eyes so can't be so sure if he was really happy or not...As for the second video it's from when he was at Soccer Aid last year....Someone in the audience took the video of him stretching before the game...don't care, he looks yummy!!! So enjoy both these videos....I am going to grab a bite to eat and see if I can get this headache to go away....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment