Friday, February 20, 2015

New Pictures of Jeremy and My Rant for Today!!!



Good Morning!!! Earlier than usual but since my Avid is refusing to cooperate with me I am waiting to see what I can find out from a friend of mine who knows computers to see what he says is going on with my system...Plus I have a message into my instructor and hoping that she replies soon....I do not want to fail this class and I can do the work if I can use a different editing program...We shall see how things go....okay NEW PICTURES!!!!!!!! just got them off of Tumblr a few minutes ago and they are fantastic!!! Damn but that man looks find as wine in those jeans!!! At least he is out and about and doing things and being seen....This is a good thing....I do love getting new pictures of Jeremy on my dash in tumblr and in my email too!!!! They just perk me up and make me feel really good....Now I get to go on to something else for a bit....I have a major rant fest coming on and it's something that pisses me off (excuse the language) but it does...Okay here is the conversation from the IMDb message boards. The title is why is the media hiding Jeremy's homosexuality.

 

venusebony

I am sure someone will complain to the IMBD moderators BUT the fact is it is well known Jeremy Renner is indeed GAY. Yes, Renner also has a long term male partner Kristofer, who he still loves. Renner has indeed denied his homosexuality but the fact is his wife is his beard. The reason the wife said the marriage is a FRAUD is it is the TRUTH. I know some people believe the BS people tell them. The funny thing is, Blind Gossip is ALWAYS RIGHT. Blind Gossip also said the the baby is actually NOT Jeremy's child! Jeremy Renner and his PR people probably read this board but he is REALLY PATHETIC trying to hide his homosexuality when everyone in West Hollywood knows this man is gay.

Response to venusebony,

Have you been in Renner's bedroom and seen all you expouse to know?

Have you seen documents where Renner has acknowledged such?

Fraud can constitute much more than someone's sexuality- perhaps you should research the term legally before perpetuating what you so want to be the situation.

so you know everyone (all 38,000 citizens) in West Hollywood has personally told you this is the truth- wow that's pretty damn effective sleuthing

venusebony

I don't need to be in Jeremy Renner's bedroom BUT I do know people who live in West Hollywood in Los Angeles and it is well known Renner is gay. What do you think Renner was doing in Thailand? The media didn't report the fact Renner's run in was at a GAY BAR LOL!

Kristofer is Renner's long term gay lover they have been together for a very long time.
My main question to this venusebony is just like the one above Have you seen documents where Renner has acknowledged the fact that he is or isn't gay??? And besides all that it really isn't any of our business what the man does in his own home!!!! My advice to venusebony!!!! GET A FLIPPING LIFE!!!!! You don't know anything about the man's life...What you have heard is gossip, nothing more and do you honestly believe everything that your friends and the media say??? I know I don't....The only way I would believe any of this is if I heard it from the man himself!!! Stop before you say things that aren't true!!!! Because all this stuff that you are saying can be misconstrued as SLANDER!!!! and that is illegal and you could be sued for it....Anyways...That's all I have to say on this matter...Sorry for the rant but this is something I cannot stand...Liars, cheaters and haters....Jeremy's private life is none of our business....Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever you are Babe!!! Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment