Monday, February 23, 2015

New Pictures and Rant Response




Good Afternoon!! Been a busy day today...I had to call the school where I attend and withdraw from one of my classes...My Avid program wasn't cooperating with me and letting me do my classwork....I have never had to withdraw from a class and I hated doing it but if I didn't I would have failed it and that is not what I wanted either....Anyways...That was my day today...Plus I had a doctors appointment this morning....I feel like crap and hopefully I will be able to knock it with what my doctor told me to do...We shall see what happens by Friday...Okay I have  new update on the rant that I did on Friday...It is a reply from  rdmisc to  venusbony.....So here is her reply:

 

Rdmisc replied to Venusbony Feb 20, 2015

You know... I wasn't going to post a response because quite frankly Trolls like Venusebony ---> really not worth it. This poster has pulled the same **** on other boards. Just look at their posting history.

What's wrong Venusebony? Not so secure in your own skin and identity? Make believe will make you feel a little more....? Yeah... common sad story... As another posted - go visit datalounge.

Or... is it you started this thread because ... ohhh I don't know let's see what imaginary things one can conclude... Maybe you have an employer or a close association with a female who's not happy things aren't quite moving as quickly to the cash-cowing-end-game as she thought? You see, since you like posting b.s. about folks you don't know, guess others can do the same with you too, no?

Since you are not part of Jeremy Renner's inner world, life and living arrangements ---- move on --- I'm sure there's some actor's board you have yet to hit on with posting ****. And while moving on, take a reality check on your imaginary theories from the poster who actually LIVES in WeHo, trolly Venusebony.

I have to agree with her...I think this Venusbony started this thread just to cause problems...I am one of those people that don't believe anything until Jeremy either confirms or denies it....Besides Jeremy is more than his sexuality...He is a man and a very attractive one at that....But more so he is a human being and deserves a right to his privacy just like everyone else....His private life and what he does in the privacy of his own home is no one's business...so to this person, venusbony...crawl back into the cave you came from and stay there...Stop spreading lies about someone you don't know...Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Where ever you Are Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment