Monday, February 9, 2015

My Rant For Today!!!!!!





Good Evening!!! Been  super busy day and this week is going to be even busier for me...I have to figure out how to make my Avid work with my Quicktime and plus I go up to the local college tomorrow and talk to the MA class about the documentary that I am going to be doing about them...I had the release forms printed off this afternoon so those are already to go, then I also had to print off some graph paper so that I can do a sketch of the lab where I am going to conduct the interviews...So busy day tomorrow!! Okay first thing, the video is by Uncle Kracker and I love it....The song is called Smile...And well to go along with that song here is a wonderful picture of my sweet, adorable and wonderful Jeremy smiling!!! I do love this man's smile...Whenever I see it I feel better!!! Now onto my second thing...A rant in a way...Here is something that I found on tumblr that I want to address:


 

  diggingandfluff 

 

 

 

This might be a dumb question. But you were talking about Jeremy Renner being gay. And you seem to know a lot of other celebrities who are in the closet. And some of them kinda surprise me. Is there like a list of actors that you have heard of that are in the closet?

 Anonymous 

There isn’t a list, no.

I just pay attention to the gossip grapevines both through friends of mine, industry people I know and on the Internet.

A fair few people in my life know that closeting and LGBTQ representation among public figures is a passion topic of mine, so now it’s at the point where many people will think of me and send me a text when they hear some dirt simply because they know I’m interested.

FWIW, Renner’s closet is very very well known. Between BG, Lainey Gossip, and CDAN there are obvious blinds about him nearly every week.
 
Now I want to know where this Anonymous gets his or her information!!!!! My questions is Do you actually believe everything you read or hear from your "sources"? Please, the only person who knows for sure what the truth is, is Jeremy himself....So to all those people who seem to like to spread lies and rumors and assume something is true about a person stop and think about what assume means!!!! It means You Make An Ass Out Of U and ME!!!!!!! So do me a favor check things out before you post things that aren't true!!! Anyways that is all for now....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment