Friday, February 6, 2015

New Pic from Sarah Dunn and Jeremy's Laugh!!!





Good Evening!!! A pretty decent evening so far now that I am done with classes for the night...Still have one more thing to do for classes and that I will do tomorrow....I have to d edit together a scene for my editing class and turn it in tomorrow...Hopefully everything will work tomorrow when I do turn it in!!!So wish me luck!!! Goo news is that my headache is gone, bad news is my ear hurts like the dickens...My doctor is out of the office for the rest of the weekend and I am hoping that I can get into see her first thing Monday morning to see what is wrong...I think I have an ear infection but won't know unless I can see her...We shall see how things go over the weekend...All I know is that using a bit of Vicks Vapor rub on a cotton ball does help the pain....weird I know but it works!!! okay I know that I have posted the video before but how can I not post this man and his laugh...Goddess how I love this man's laugh!!! It's amazing and gorgeous and sexy and adorable and wonderful just like the man himself!! So enjoy his laugh, because I do so adore it and the man too!!! As for the picture...Well Sarah Dunn has done it again!!! This woman really knows how to capture the real man himself...I love every picture that she has done of him and cannot wait to see more of what she can do...I found this one on Tumblr and had to save it so that I can look at it whenever I want...She does an amazing job with Jeremy!!! Course then again, the camera does love the man!!! Anyways...enjoy the video and the picture!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe...Live like there is no tomorrow, Love like you've never been hurt, Dance like no one is watching and Laugh to make everyone happy!!! Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment