Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Part 8 of Senior Trip and a bunch of rambling!!!




Good Evening!!! Sorry so late in posting but had a butt load of stuff to do today..I got the first part of my money from my school and had to reactivate my Windows, then I had to go to class and barely got anything done in my classes so I have a lot to catch up on tomorrow...Then this afternoon I went up to the college here in my hometown and took some stills of the medical lab for one of my assignments this week...They are stills for my documentary assignment for my MPL class...I also paid some bills, and went and got my external hard drive and have to install that tomorrow....So it's going to be a busy day tomorrow too...Plus I am going to the gym tomorrow so that will help relieve some tension...I also have a few assignments to do for my classes that I have to do tomorrow too....You know what??? I will actually be glad when this semester is over...I am going to need a break after all this crazy stuff!!! Okay enough about my crazy day!! I posted the 8th part for Senior Trip so enjoy!!! As for the picture!!! It is a still from a deleted scene from The Bourne Legacy...I do love he look on Jeremy's face I this scene!! That sweet little smirk of his is so damn adorable!!! It makes me wonder what he is thinking in this scene!!! I would love to find out what he is thinking!!! Course then again I would love to just know what he is thinking at any given time....I want to wrap my arms around him and give him a hug and snuggle with him....I know that sounds crazy and I'm not crazy...He just makes me feel that way at times...With everything that he is going through right now he might need a friendly ear and a comforting shoulder to lean on...But that's just wishful thinking on my part....But I'm just putting it out there...My mom and I are going to the movies either this weekend or next weekend....We are unsure of what to see...I want to see Selma or The Theory of Everything...I guess it all depends on the mood that my mom and I are in when we decided to go to the movies...But you know that I will definitely be telling you all what I went to see and whether or not it was any good!!!I am also going to be ordering Kill The Messenger in a week or so....I have to have that movie to add to my collection!! I have to order a shotgun microphone, lights, and a sound recorder for class in the next few weeks...So much stuff that I need for my classes and for my career too...I just have to find a microphone that will connect to my camera!! Anyways....Sorry for rambling!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment