Friday, February 13, 2015

Will You Be My Valentine, Jeremy?






Good Morning!!! So far it's a decent enough day...Although my Avid is still giving me problems and I sent a message to my instructor with a print screen of what it is doing and hoping that she will be able to help me!!! Hopefully I will be able to get this project done...At least this shows that I am trying to do it....I just get so frustrated with this editing program it isn't funny...But I will get through this class and pass it....Anyways...I know it's not Valentines Day yet but since I don't post on Saturdays I decided to post my Valentines Day today....The video today is called Valentine and it is by Martina Mcbride....I heard this song a few years ago and fell in love with it....It became one of my favorite songs of hers....It is a beautiful and romantic song to play for those people you have in your life that you love and adore....Well I don't have Jeremy in my life, except as an inspiration, but this song goes out to him....Here's hoping that you are with your little girl on Valentine's Day....Cause you know she is his one true Valentine....*big smile*....As for the two pictures....They are collages that I made on pizap...The top one is from last year and the bottom one is from this year!!! As for me, what am I going to do on Valentine's Day??? We (my mom and I) are going to the movies...Haven't decided on what to go see, but it won't be Fifty Shades of Grey....We both want to see American Sniper, Selma, Into The Woods and The Theory of Everything....We have to choose one and we'll do that later this afternoon so that we can see what time it is showing....So anyways....Lot Love To You Jeremy!!!! Happy Valentine's Day you sweet man!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are, babe!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment