Thursday, February 26, 2015

Just my ramblings today!!





Good Evening!!! I know I am a bit late in posting but had a lot of stuff to do this morning...I got my short documentary almost complete and will work on it a bit more later on tonight...Plus tomorrow morning too...Then we went to the gym for an hour to work out for a bit...Okay the video today is of the Oscar Winning Song by Common and John Legend called "Glory"...I absolutely love this song and would love to see "Selma", the movie that it is used in....I was so happy when the song won for best song at the Academy Awards last week....The performance that Common and Legend did that night was amazing and brought tears to my eyes...There wasn't a dry eye in the house after that song was performed...I can see why too...It was wonderful...As for the picture...Well it is an expanded version of one that is on the web and has been for a while now...I do love a man that can wear a suit and look sexy doing it...Jeremy looks extremely sexy as sin in this picture and well when doesn't he look that way!! I'm going to be watching movies all day tomorrow and one that I am definitely watching is Kill The Messenger...I can't wait to see that movie again...It was really good and the best damn movie that Jeremy has ever done....Reason for the movie marathon is because my mom has to rest all day because she has to have a test done on Saturday so she can't do any exercising....So it will be a movie day....All sorts of them....Going to let her choose most of them...So it's going to be a great and fun day!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe!!!! Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment