Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Funko Pop Hawkeye Bobblehead!!!




Good Afternoon!!! Sorry so late in posting but had a lot to do today...I am having to find someone to rebuild a tower for my computer that I use for school!!! Turns out that the friend that I wanted to have him rebuild it is moving to Spokane in April....so this makes me kind of sad...But I will find someone to help me out and not charge me an arm and a leg for it...although I did find some good things while I was out and about this afternoon after I finished class...I found the back issues of The Hawkeye comics...Only 3 but I still found them!!! Okay now onto today's pictures!!! Yes that is a Funko Pop Marvel Hawkeye bobble head!!!! I had ordered in two weeks ago and it came on Saturday the 21st....I love it!!! It is sitting on the shelf with my other Hawkeye bobble head that I got a month ago!!! the other picture is from tumblr...I thought that it was a cool picture and decided to save it and now I am posting it...The picture the person used is actually one of my favorites of Jeremy...He looks so kingly sitting in the chair!!!! The look on his face is saying, at least to me, come on over and have a seat pretty lady ....I would gladly do as he said!!! I know I am feeling a mite naughty at the moment!!! Considering all the wonderful dreams I have been having lately and everything that I want to happen this year!!! I am actually going to start working on some things to put online and in my portfolio to see if I can get a job in the field I am studying!! I have a wonderful new camera, lights, microphone and the different lenses for my camera....I want to do something fun and interesting...We shall see how things go....I got registered for the fall semester this morning...I have to take Editing 2 since I had to drop it this semester and I am taking Intro to Producing!!! Looking forward to my classes next year....Anyways....Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment