Monday, February 16, 2015

New Picture of Jeremy!!! All I can say is WOW!!!!



Good Evening!!! Pretty decent day and the evening is looking to be just as nice...I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!!! I did....We went to the movies and saw Black or White starring Kevin Costner...It was a wonderful movie an just what I wanted to see...I would love to go to the movies again next weekend if I get the chance and see American Sniper...We shall see what happens this week...Been a busy day today so just now posting....Had school this morning and finished by a little after noon...Then my mom and I went out for a bit to get a few things that we needed....Going to go and get a new TV later this week...It's my one splurge for this semester...Okay on to the pictures...Both are new and might I just say that he looks amazing!!! Although I have to say that I adore the black and white one because it was done by Sarah Dunn!!! Jeremy posted this one himself without the watermark...All I know is her pictures are worth a thousand words or more....They leave me breathless and it makes me look forward to seeing more of her work with this man...He looks really good in this picture and what more can I say!!! The top one not so much...I mean don't get me wrong he looks amazing but he isn't really all that happy in it...At least he doesn't look too happy in it...But then again with everything he is going through right now...Things will be okay in the end...Chin up Jeremy....Remember that you have supporters out here that you don't know but we will be there for you no matter what...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment