Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Official Avengers: Age of Ultron Poster!!!!



Good Afternoon!!! A little earlier than usual but its all good!!! Okay first off I got on to go to my class and found out they had withdrawn me from the wrong class...so I was in a panic and called the school to find out what was going on...turns out someone pushed in the wrong code and they were fixing it even before I called to talk to them...So just finished a short session today since I got a late start this morning....but everything is good now...I have to start working on my final edit of my documentary to turn it in this week...I will do that tomorrow afternoon and the rest of the week until it is perfect...Okay so now on to the pictures...The top on is from a person on tumblr that uses the name Tatalla....I love it!!! It is a really good collage of Jeremy...Simple and perfect from his movie Kill The Messenger...It is nicely done too...So a shout out to Tatalla...As for the second one....Well it is the official poster for Avengers: Age of Ultron!!!! How cool is this one...Although I wish that Hawkeye could be a bit bigger but that's okay...He's still in the front and can be seen a lot better in this poster than in the first Avengers poster....So excited about seeing this movie in May....I even have my I Love Hawkeye shirt and the socks to go with it all ready to go for that day....I know I'm weird, but hey I want to show my support for my guy!!!! Anyways....I know this is short but I am going stir crazy right now...Need to head to the gym for a bit and work off all this nervous energy....So, Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment