Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Jeremy is the One That I Want!!





Good Evening!!! Late I know but had a lot of stuff to do today!!! Finished with one of my classes today and still have a few more sessions to do in my MPL class to do tomorrow then I can start to work on the project that is due by sunday for my editing class and the projects that are due in my other class...So going to be another busy weekend...Okay I know this video may seem cliché but it about sums up what I want to say to Jeremy right now....You are the One that I want!!! I'm just feeling a bit nostalgic....I hear this song on the way home from the Gym this afternoon...I ask myself from time to time what is it about Jeremy that makes me feel the way I do about him....To this day I still can't figure it out...All I know was that when I saw him on screen for the first time I was like who is this man?? He's not really my type either...Or at least I didn't think he was...See I am more attracted to men who wear glasses and work with their hands...Well turns out he does wear glasses and has a penchant to work with his hands!!! The more I found out about this man the more he intrigued me...He is not only an actor but he also renovates houses and is co-owner in a production company too....He is multi-talented and I know there is more to find out about this man and I would love to get to know him and find out more about him....Is that sound crazy?? I don't think it does!! Anyways...Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe and keep looking up cause that's where it all is!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment