Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Follow Me Jeremy to my Rant for Today!!!!




Goo Afternoon!!! Pretty good day so far hoping that it will continue to be a good day!!! Finished classes for the day and now have to do homework for both classes!! I go up to the college this evening to talk to the MA students about the documentary I am doing on them for my MPL class...So we shall see how things go tonight!! I'm looking forward to it too!! If there is one thing I love to do and that is talking to people about what I do or will be doing for a living!!! So wish me luck!!! Okay the video I posted today is another from Uncle Kracker and it's called Follow Me....I just love the song and just thought that it would fit perfectly with the pizap that I posted....It was actually done by my friend Zoe...And it sums it up rather nicely how I feel about Jeremy!!! I am Mad about the Boy!!! okay onto something that is still bothering me about something that I read on tumblr....the same person that made a post about Jeremy being gay has done it again....I just want to know where this person is getting their information!!! Who is their source so to speak??? How does this person know for a fact that Jeremy is or isn't gay???? Does this person know him personally?? My questions to this person is, Do You Realize that you are spreading lies or untruths based on the word of mouth of persons that claim they know him or by what you read on the stupid internet on those rag mag sites? And these untruths or lies can be used against you if the person you are spreading them about decided to sue you for slandering his name???? Get your facts straight before you start saying things that you don' know anything about...If you don't know the person then stop saying crap about them...I don't claim to know Jeremy but I will damn well defend him to anyone who talks crap about him!! So fair warning...I will defend this man, even though I don't know him and he doesn't know me...I respect him and his private life...Okay enough about all this....Sorry for the rant again...It just bugs the crap out of me when people say stuff they don't know anything about...Anyways...Lots Of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe..I'll see you in my dreams...Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment