Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Open Arms to Jeremy!!





Good Evening!!! I know I am later than normal but have been really busy today...I finished up with classes and now all I have to do is work on the assignments for both classes...I'll work on those tomorrow morning and evening too....I'll take a break and go have some fun tomorrow afternoon...I ordered my new camera, mic an the sound recorder this afternoon and also my copy of Kill The Messenger from Amazon...So those are on their way to me..I have to start filming things with my little camera that I already have but that's okay...I'll let my instructor know tomorrow that they are on their way...Okay onto the video for today...It's one of my all time favorite songs by Journey...Open Arms!!! I remember hearing this song when I was growing up and absolutely loving the words and the music too!! The chorus of the song is what gets me...Read the words and you'll understand...

So now I come to you
With open arms
Nothing to hide
Believe what I say
So here I am
With open arms
Hoping you'll see
What your love means to me
Open arms


I know this song may see sappy but it's what my heart wants to say to Jeremy!! Sounds crazy huh?? Not really.... See every video that I have posted has meaning to it and they are directed to Jeremy so that maybe he can see that the is someone out there that truly does care about him and only wants to see him smile again and happy again...As for the picture...It's another one by my friend Zoe..She does some great collages of the man!!! Anyways...I guess that's all for now....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment