Thursday, February 5, 2015

Short post..Full Version of Senior Trip (I hope) and new pic of Jeremy!!





 Good Evening!!! Sorry so late but had so much to do today...Had to finish classes and still not even done with those yet!!! I just finished turning in the first assignment in MPL and have one more to do tomorrow plus do the Editing assignment too...So going to be busy tomorrow morning...I also had to install my printer and my external hard drive today....On top of all that I still have the migraine from hell and really do not feel very good at all!!! I think that the video is the full version of Senior Trip...at least I hope it is...As for the picture...It's actually a newer one of the sweet man and I just hadn't gotten around to posting it....So enjoy...I know I will...In fact this is my screen saver on my desktop computer...*big smile*...Anyways...Sorry so short but all I want to do right now is go and rest and see if I can get this headache to go away...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment