Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Part 9 of Senior Trip!! Pics of Jeremy on set with MI5





Good Evening!!! Been a busy day today...Got up this morning with the migraine from hell and still had to go to class...Had a heck of a time trying to concentrate on classes this morning...I got through them and I still have a few more things to do this week for school...I have to upload the stills that I took yesterday and do a camera project tomorrow then upload it, plus I have to install my external hard drive tomorrow and do a project in AVID for that class...I had to go and get a new printer this afternoon after finishing up at the gym...So I have to install the program for it tomorrow too...Going to be a crazy busy day tomorrow too...Okay enough about my crazy day...Found out something really funny, at least to me it is, but Staples (an office company) bought Office Depot...Well Office Depot bought Office Max a few months ago and now they get bought as well....*ROTFLMAO*....I worked there for 3 months and it was a crappy company to work for as it was...But that's just my opinion!!! anyways..enough of that...The 9th installment of Senior Trip for today!!! Hope you are enjoying it and getting a laugh out of it!!! I am going to try and watch it this weekend again but with classes and all I don't know when I will be able to go and watch any movies anytime soon!! But that's okay!!! All in the name of reaching my goal!! As for the pictures of my man!! They are from when he was filming MI5!!!! Speaking of that movies...So excited!!! It got an early release and instead of being released on Christmas of this year it is going to be released July 31st!!! Talk about a great birthday present for me!!! Well it will be a late birthday present, but I am going to put money back for it that's for sure!!! I have a busy summer ahead of me!!! Starting in May with the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron!!! and ending with the release of MI5!!! plus I am sure that there are other movies in there that I will want to see too..But these are the 2 main movies I am looking forward too!! All I can say is getting to see Jeremy on the big screen twice in just a few months is going to make my year!!! Oh how I do so adore this man!! Anyways!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!Stay safe wherever you are babe and keep you chin up...Things will be okay!!! Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment