Thursday, February 19, 2015

If I Could Jeremy One Thing....





Good Afternoon!!! Classes are done for the day and now I can finally rest for the afternoon until I have to go to the college and shoot some footage for my documentary for my MPL class...I also have to figure out how to shoot several 3 point lighting shots for that same class...Hopefully I will be able to do it....It will be rough if I can't...But I am going to try that's for sure...Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me as I have to get this footage made into a rough cut of my documentary to turn in and then I have to work on Avid too...So needless to say I am going to be very busy tomorrow and the weekend...okay enough of that...I don't know if I have ever posted this saying or not but decided to do so today...It's been on my hard drive for ages and just haven't gotten around to posting it...I don't know if he even reads these posts but really it doesn't matter that much if he does....these are just my diary screaming out loud....I guess what the saying is trying to convey is that if I could just get Jeremy to see himself through my eyes then he would see why I love him so much...I know he isn't perfect by any means and have never thought that about him...He has flaws just like everyone else, I mean after all he is only a man....I am not like a lot of girls who have put him on a pedestal and then when he does something wrong put him down and stop loving him.....Even with everything that he went through with his daughter being born and the secrecy behind it I never thought of him as a bad person....He was only human and he made some mistakes a long the way but at least he owned up to them....I wasn't one of those girls that was outraged by what he did....I was one of the few that thought hey so what, he is only a man and he deserves his privacy just like everyone else...Just like last year when he married the mother of his child and didn't say anything about it...I was actually happy for him and hoped that it worked out for him and that he was happy....That's all I wanted for him...For him to be happy....Now with this messy divorce that he is facing I want to be there for him in any way I can be...I hate seeing this man not giving a real smile to the people....you can tell that this is really hurting him because of the way he has been lately....the smiles don't reach his eyes and he just doesn't look the same...All I can say is that during this time I am going to respect his privacy....He deserves it just like everyone else does....I have never nor will I ever post pictures of him and his daughter unless they come from him Twitter page....This is his private life....It doesn't belong out there where other people can see it....He is a private man and some people just don't understand that at all....I know that he is a star and people think that they deserve to know what is going on in his life but really they don't have any business knowing anything about it....So really what more can I do but to watch from the sidelines and give my support to a man who doesn't even know I exist....I will be there any way I can be for him and if people don't understand this then, shove off....It's simple really....When you love someone so much, you will do anything to protect them, comfort them and be there for them no matter who they are or what they do....Even if he doesn't know me, he has my support....That's just me and who I am....Anyways....Enough of that.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out....

No comments:

Post a Comment