Thursday, February 12, 2015

I'd Walk A Thousand Miles to Be With Jeremy!!!





Good Evening!!! Pretty good day today...Got a lot done for my MPL Class and just have to upload the stuff I shot tonight and turn it in then that class is done...I have to redo my Avid project tomorrow and get it turned in and hope the heavens that it works...Guess I just have to try it again!! Here's hoping that it will work!!! Okay my week got really good yesterday!! My best friend from high school texted me to check Facebook and of course I thought something bad had happened...but it was good news!! Her beautiful daughter (my niece) got engaged!!!! I am so happy for her and her fiancĂ©...He is a really nice young man and treats her well!!! I told my best friend to keep me updated as to when the wedding is!!! I definitely want to make it to this wedding...I remember when this beautiful young woman was born...Hard to believe that she is all grown up and going to get married!!! Okay enough of that...On to Jeremy!! The video today is A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton...I have always loved this song and the words too...I would walk a thousand miles to be with Jeremy and to let him know how I feel about him and to show him that he can count on me anytime he needs me!!! As for the pictures well I found them on tumblr...I love the one of him wearing the red t-shirt...The shirt looks familiar.....It's because it looks just like the one he wore in The Avengers!!! And this is why I love this man...He never throws anything out or he uses shirts from one movie in another movie!!! How can you now adore this man!!! The other picture is a combination of several incredible black and white shots of the man!!! These are some of the best ones that I have seen of him and that's saying a lot!!! But that's just me...And heaven knows I am biased when it comes to this man!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe...Until Later!!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment