Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New AOU trailer!!! Awesome!!!





Good Afternoon!!! sorry so late but had to go to the gym this morning!!! Needed to work out the kinks in my neck!! for some odd reason it has been bothering me for a while now and don't know what I did to it...Oh well...It'll get better with time....So excited!!!! Just watched the new trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron and WOW!!! This is going to get serious!!! May cannot get here soon enough!!! there are so many things that I am looking forward to seeing in this movie....The one thing I am looking forward to is how they develop the character of Hawkeye!!! I'm in agreement with many of the people out there who love this character as much as I do (course then again I love the man who portrays him) as to where he was during the fall of S.H.E.I.L.D....Hopefully we will find out where he was as the movie begins....According to Joss Wheadon, Jeremy's character will have more screen time and have a bigger role in this movie...Now this would make me very happy and I know it will make a lot of other people happy too!! Another thing I am looking forward to seeing is this new Iron Man suit called the Hulkbuster....WOW!!! Okay this could be either very cool or just plan weird!!! I am really looking forward to seeing the character of Ultron...I know that's crazy to say but I love the bad guys....Plus he is voiced by one of my favorite actors, James Spader.....He has the perfect voice for the bad guy role....Plus if you watch carefully in this video clip you'll see a brief glimpse of Loki....I barely caught it but it's there and goes by fast...It'll be cool to see him back again...Loved Loki in the first one even though he did turn Clint into a zombie for the first movie!!! anyways....enjoy the new trailer...I am waiting anxiously to see this movie!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment