Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!!




 

HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY JEREMY LEE RENNER!!!!!!! Good Morning!!! Such a wonderful morning it is too!!! Yes today is Jeremy's birthday and that is a reason to celebrate!!! This man just gets better with age ladies!!!! I know that he has brought a lot of joy to my life and to many others just by being the wonderful and humble man that he is....I do hope that he is doing something fun for his birthday today!!! I know what I would do for him if he were with me....I'd make him his favorite meal, treat him to a day of doing things that he likes to do, give him a full body massage, pamper him and give him whatever he wants...He deserves it ya know!!! Okay so the next thing has really nothing to do with my man's birthday but it does have him in it!!! Let's take a look at a blast from the past!!!


Now this is my all time favorite videos!!! Gotta love the bad boy Sheriff in it!!! And he does play bad soooooo good!!! Let's face it ladies....This man is such a sweetie that when he plays the bad guy you just fall in love with him all over again!!! But I digress....This is all about Jeremy today....So you sweet, adorable, silly, goofy, sexy and playful man...I wish you all the joy and happiness that today can bring you....Go out and celebrate and have fun....Be prepared to get a lot of Birthday Wishes today from all the fans out there!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are and Stay strong babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment