Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Jeremy, your smile is brighter than the stars to me!!


 

Good Morning!!! Pretty decent day so far....Have a few things that I need to do today and one is to take my laptop over to Office Depot and see why my QuickTime isn't working...Hopefully someone will be able to help me figure it out and get it to working again....I am also going to start doing some bead work later on today...I think that I might be able to make a little money if I can get some made...We shall see....Also going to work on my shot film screenplay and see what I can do about getting the car scene corrected...It's frustrating...But I will get it done and perfected so that I can enter it into a contest...Wish me luck!!!...Okay I have been watching Agent Carter on Tuesdays and I really like it...This is a great show with a strong female lead and one that young women can look up to....If you're not watching it then go and find it and catch up on the episodes....It really is a great show!!! Now on to the picture for today....I made it last night and thought  would use it today....How can people not look at this man's smile and feel good??? That smile is beautiful and lights up the room he's in...It also lights up his face and makes him come to life....So yes I compare it to the millions of stars in the sky....Because there are no stars out that that are brighter than this man's smile to me...I want to see it more and hope that he smiles more than he has been...I realize that there is a lot going on with him this year and I understand that he may not have a lot to smile about but I would love to try to get him to smile again...Like he used to...His smiles don't reach his eyes right now but I know that some day they will...Jeremy, you will get through this and that smile will come back to where it should be...When it does I want to be there to see it!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment