Friday, January 9, 2015

New pictures of Jeremy!!!





Good Morning!!! Pretty decent morning so far...Have a lot to do today and just not a lot of time to do it....Got my desk cleaned off and ready for the new semester that begins in 17 days!!! I will be so glad when classes start again....I am so bored right now....Although I do have a few things that I can work on to keep me from being bored....I have an update to do on my short film script to send in to my instructor to see what he says about it and to see what I need to improve on....The car scene is really frustrating me...If I can't get it right this time around I am going to scrap the scene and redo it with something else...that and I also want to work on my other feature length script a bit too...My characters have been arguing with me and it is a pain to hear them in my head at night....Especially Jax!!! So hopefully if I write a bit on that then he will leave me alone...Oh the joy of being a writer....*laughs*...Okay the video today is one of my favorites by Rascal Flatts...It's called What Hurts the Most...I just like the song itself and the group too...so give it a listen and see why I like it so much....As for the pictures....Well they are new, taken yesterday....He doesn't look all that happy right now and who can blame him....Keep your chin up babe...Things will be okay...You'll see...Trust me on this....Anyways....gotta jet for now....Lots to do..Stay strong Jeremy...Know that there are people out here that do care about you and want you to get through this intact....And you will....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are right now babe....See you on Sunday night at the Golden Globes!!! I'll be watching!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment