Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Rant for Today!!!





Good Afternoon!!! Pretty good afternoon so far...Just got back from the gym about 45 minutes ago....Feel really good....Got in 35 minutes of cardio today ...Which is pretty good...I'll work on weights Saturday morning!! Okay first thing I am going to talk about are these wonderful drawings done by a person on tumblr....These are amazing and well a bit on the racy side too....But love them all the same...If I knew who the person was that drew these I would definitely give them credit....I won't claim them as mine since I didn't draw them...I'm not a good artist...But kudos to the artist who did these!!! The second thing I want to do is go on a rant....IMDb message board really ticked me off again....Found this post yesterday afternoon, cause I don't go on there everyday anymore....

Mr. Renners-Runner
I love the way he checks out the interviewer in the beginning... then around the middle when she asks a question.. his face softens.... :)



FutureRobot

 » 3 days ago (Mon Jan 19 2015 06:31:19) 

IMDb member since October 2013
I will say this again before you fanatics robo-flag it for auto deletion. This video is Renner at his worst : drunk, under the influence of god knows what else. Learing at a female reporter so obviously overcompensated. Making his colleague and costar visibly uncomfortable with his gestures . What does this buy him - a bunch of lunatic women fans who insist on defending this gross display of objectification. Says allot about you and what little you think about yourselves.
Have you noticed that most long time posters have left the IMDB building? who wants to associate with the insane for so long.
Yes, you are a joke. You go around all sorts of comment boards calling me a fat menopausal woman who can't get 'any' . Says allot of of your maturity. And by the way- i have seem some of you clowns on your tumblr pages. Pot meet Kettle?

The first is the start of the thread and I can say I haven't seen the video and even if I had I wouldn't go on a rampage about him...Like Future Robot did...She is basically calling him a drunk and saying that he was under the influence of some other substance....My question to this bitch is how the hell do you know whether or not he is or isn't drunk??? Were you with him during this time??? I don't think so...You are always criticizing him and bad mouthing him...and you don't know him at all!!! Why don't you go somewhere else and leave the Jeremy Renner message boards to those people who do admire, love and respect the man...No matter what he has done in the past....He is after all only human and has his flaws just like everyone else in the world...See your problem FutureRobot is you're just jealous of the people who like Jeremy and don't care that he has done some stupid things in his life....We accept him for who he is, flaws and all!!! If you can't understand that then go find someone else to criticize...As for how the people on tumblr look or don't look....Big deal if we aren't all a size 2...If you are bothered by that then that's your problem...See there is a word for people like you....That word is BULLY!!!!! You bully people and belittle everyone you can and to hell with their feelings...It's people like you that are the big problems....What you are doing on the IMDb Jeremy Renner Message boards is just that...Bullying!!! You are nothing but a cyber bully and you get your kicks out of criticizing anyone who doesn't agree with you...The only way to get rid of people like you is to ignore you and continue reporting you....Get over yourself...You aren't better than anyone else...And stop making slanderous accusations about something you know nothing about....Those will only lead to even bigger problems later on....Because what you put on the internet stays out there forever....Me personally I would love to see a lawsuit brought against you for some of the crap your have spewed about Mr. Renner....but that's just my opinion....Anyways....enough of my rant....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment