Friday, January 16, 2015

Jeremy, my shining star






Good Morning!!!! Had a lot to do this morning since it snowed last night...I was happy when I saw it coming down yesterday!!! I love the Winter time and love it even more when it snows!!! I love the cold weather....Call me crazy but the colder it is the better I like it!!! so we had to pull out the snow blower this morning and do the driveway and the walkways too...Mom did the driveway and I did the sidewalks with a broom and made a path to the back gate too!! So been a busy morning...today's video is the wet version of Drowning by The Backstreet Boys...I've admitted it many times I am a fan of theirs and have been to a few of their concerts!!! their songs are great and make me happy!!! This song is one that brings back some memories and they are good ones so I can listen to it and feel good about it....thought that if I posted it again maybe Jeremy would get the meaning of it....He makes me happy and that's what I am saying with this song...As for the collage...Made it last night!!! I mean every bit of the saying on it too!!! Jeremy is my shining star and makes my world a better place because he is in it...Just wanted to let him know that!!! anyways...Not really much to say right now....So Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe...I really hate the fact that Kill The Messenger was snubbed at the Oscars....It was one of the best performances I have seen in a long time!!! Best movie I have seen in a long time too!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment