Monday, January 5, 2015

Jeremy Brightens My Day Just By Being Him!!!




Good Morning!!! Pretty decent morning to start off the week!!! It snowed last night so this is one very happy lady!!! I might have mentioned it a few times but I love the winter time!!! Missed it when I lived in TX for 18 years...Now I have it back and I am enjoying every bit of it!!! What is it about the winter that I love...Easy...The cold, crisp and wonderful air...The snow, the fun times, snow ball fights, snow angels and building a snowman!!!!Those are just some of the reasons I love winter...Okay I have a few things to say about the photo collages today...Both were made yesterday and they are my words and how I feel about this man....Yes, he is going through a terrible patch right now, but maybe if he ever reads this blog he will understand that at least there is one lady that still loves him no matter what....He does brighten my day just by being himself...He's normal...As for the second one....Well I would give him the world if I could....Just to be with him...To talk to him, to learn from him....I know that sounds weird to some people...but I think he has a lot that he could teach me....I want to know what it's going to be like when I finally do make it...I know I have a long road ahead me but it's something I am willing to travel to get to where I am going....I think this man could help me....Now this next thing I am going to post is from another person who is Tumblr....The URL is Summerharrisofficial.....and here is what this person had to say about Jeremy:

How Jeremy Renner Opened My Heart Again

A year or two ago now I really loved this guy, would have followed him to the edge of the world but it turns out he was just a giant douche bag and damn did it hurt trying not to love him as much as I did, so I shut myself off, I was a complete mess because of him but I liked Jeremy Renner and he opened my heart again and made me fall in love, weird I know because I’ve never met him but he did and I think I’d still be a mess if it wasn’t for Jeremy.

 YES you can fall in LOVE with someone you’ve never met
 Don’t let anyone tell you different because when you know you know and only you can ever know!

I just thought that this sums up what a lot of people are thinking....This person put into words how Jeremy made her fall in love again...And lets people know that yes you can fall in love with someone you have never met....
I thank Jeremy every day for coming into my life when I was lost....He and Kathryn Bigelow set me back on the path that I should have been on all along...Jeremy helped give me back my dreams....I start my second year at AAU in 21 days....Someday I hope to work with him and let him know just how much he has meant to me....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Don't let what's going on bring you down....Just keep doing what you are doing and everything will work out the way it should....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment