Thursday, January 8, 2015

I knew Jeremy was Trouble when he walked into my life!!







Good Afternoon!!!! I know I know, I'm later than usual today...But I have a darn good reason....I was at the gym working my butt off this morning!!! I soooo needed it too....I have energy now to get through the day...I have a lot of stuff I still need to do and some of it is going to get done after this post...I need to clean my desk so I am going to do that so that I can get ready for the semester that's coming up!!!! Okay first off...Watched the Peoples Choice Awards last night and it was decent...Can't say that I was impressed with the hosts...But ehhh...the three great things that happened last night was when the award for the Icon was given to Betty White....Loved that Chris Evans was the perfect gentleman and helped her onto the stage....Now that was lovely to see...His mama brought him up right!!! Love Betty White...She is 93 years young and still doing what she loves to do....Making us laugh!!! then the second one was when Chris won for best action star!!! that was awesome...I did vote and yes I voted for him...then the last thing was when Robert Downey Jr won for favorite movie actor...He was so cute....His little speech that his son told him before the show just made me smile...He is a wonderful human being and a great actor!!! Well deserved too!!!Okay now onto the video for today...I might have posted it before but I just love this song and I listened to it while I was doing my weights today!!! It's I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In by Taylor Swift!!! And yes it is definitely directed at Jeremy!!!! I knew I was in big trouble when he just kind of strolled into my life!!! I was a goner the minute I saw him!!! I mean come on how could I not be a goner!!! I mean look at the man!!! He's intensely sexy, incredibly handsome, perfectly masculine, has the voice of an angel, eyes that will make you melt and a smile that makes your heart skip a beat....Plus he is humble and hasn't let fame go to his head...He is more than just a pretty face too...He produces movies and he renovates houses!!! So he's great with his hands!!! Although I have to say my favorite thing about this man is his laugh....It's sexy to me...Cause every time I hear it I smile and laugh too...His laugh just makes me feel good....there is also another thing I love about him....And that's his loyalty....What more can you ask for in man??? So when someone takes pot shots at him and tears him down and says things about him that just aren't true, then yeah...I am going to defend him....I'm a fan and that means something to me....There is one thing that I have never done...I have never said anything bad about him, nor will I....I don't claim to know him so I can't say I know what's going on in his life....that's none of my business...He's going through a bad time right now and I'm going to support him in this time...He needs the support of his TRUE fans, not the ones that say they are true fans but then turn around and criticize him for what he has done in the past....I truly admire this man and everything that he does and everything that he stands for...This is what Loyalty means....at least to me it does....Anyways...sorry for the rant....I do hope that he had a great birthday yesterday and that he got all that he wished for and more....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! See you on Sunday at the Golden Globes!!!!I'll be watching!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Stay Strong too!!! Until later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment