Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Jeremy Renner the Goofball we know and love!!!




Good Afternoon!!!!Later than usual today but got up this morning and went to the gym to get in at least 30 minutes of cardio...I always feel better after doing cardio, that and I have more energy for the day...Have so much to do this week in order to get ready for school in a few weeks....I really need to get my desk in order and cleaned out, wipe the old stuff from AVID, get my tower fixed and work on my script....Plus clean out my drawers and closet and get rid of clothes that I don't wear anymore...Speaking of school....Got my final grades for the semester....A- in both classes!!!!! YAY!!!!!! So I still have straight A's in school!!! This makes me happy and lets me know that I am doing what I need to be doing in order to make my life much happier and better...Anyways...Onto the pictures for the day...the top one is a collage that I made last night thanks to a suggestion from my friend Zoe...She told me that I needed to make a collage of Jeremy's many different goofy faces!! So I did...Now mind you he has done many more silly faces and I just adore this man when he lets his guard down and just acts silly!!!Some of the best pictures are of him being silly!! As for the second one....Well it's from his twitter account...He's being a tease with this little post!!! Back in his Hawkeye costume and can't tell us what for...Well one thing I do know is that he and the rest of the cast have to go back and shoot extra scenes this month for the AOU movie...but I don't think that's what this is for....Now mind you this is purely speculation but I think it's quite possibly for a guest appearance for Agents of SHEILD!!! Could it be possible we might be seeing the worlds best and sexiest archer on AOS???? Wouldn't that just be the feather in my cap!!! I would be one very happy lady if I could see this man on my favorite show on Tuesday nights!!! guess we have to wait and see what this is all about when the show airs again in 7 weeks!!! *frowny face*!!! But up next for this adorable and gorgeous man is his 44th Birthday!!! On January 7, 1971 this man came into this world and is now one of the greatest gifts to all the women out there who love him...Just putting that one out there!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are and stay strong babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment