Sunday, January 18, 2015

Stay Strong, Jeremy!!




Good Evening!! I know I normally don't post on Sundays but decided to do so tonight!! I heard a song that I hadn't heard in a long time and posted the video for it....Kelly Clarkson's Stronger....Figured it fit in with what Jeremy is going through right now....My message to you, Jeremy, I this...What doesn't kill you makes you stronger babe...You have to fight through this...You'll get through this and be stronger for it in the long run..Just a little bit of advice from a woman who cares a lot about you...As for the picture...It's a collage I made a few nights ago and decided to post it....The saying is so me and what I feel for this wonderful man....I did fall in love with you Jeremy...You don't even know me and yet you have made a big impact on my life...Crazy thing is, you didn't even know what you were doing....Remember something as you are riding out this rough patch in your life....There is one little girl who matters more than anything you are going through right now...Never lose sight of the bigger picture...You are a fantastic father and everyone that sees you with your little girl knows this....All they have to do is look at you when you talk about her...Your face lights up at the mere mention of her name....You were born to be a dad and that is the best thing that has ever happened to you...Keep your chin up babe and stay strong...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment