Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Love Jeremy Renner Get Over It, T-shirt!!





Good Afternoon!!!! Pretty good day so far and getting better as the day goes by!!!! I'm sorry so late but it's Tuesday and it's gym day so we went early this morning...Had to go in and have blood work done this morning before I went to the gym....Got the test results back and my numbers are coming down and that's a good thing for me....Means I am doing something right...The exercise and the change in my diet has really helped...Okay the three pictures today I got off of tumblr and the internet....The top two pictures are just two of many that I love of this man...The top one because he looks so damn FINE in a suit...He makes the suit look good!!!! The second one is from a concert for Steel Panther that he was at and even performed at....This is one of the stills from a video that was taken at the concert...The video is on Youtube and is worth taking a look at...Just proves that the man has an amazing voice....As for the last picture...I found this on tumblr this morning an d decided to save it along with the site it can be found on....Here is the site kusuriurisan on ETSY.  I am hoping that I can go to this site in a few weeks and maybe order one for myself....I do have an I Love Hawkeye shirt so why not get this one too...*big smile*...I did get one of the things that I ordered from Amazon last week....The movie A Nightmare Come True came in the mail today and now I have something new to watch....I also still have to watch Fish In A Barrel... may do that this weekend....I kind of have to do it then....Since Monday the 26th I start back to school....So I will be busy for the next 15 weeks....YAY!!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe...Stay Strong and keep your chin up Jeremy!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment