Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Part 2 of Senior Trip!!! Gotta Love Dags!





Good Afternoon!!! Sorry so late but with school and then going to the gym then coming home from the gym and dong another hour and a half in class I have fallen behind on some things!! School is going to keep be crazy busy this semester...I have to work on my assignments for one of my classes starting tomorrow...all in all it is going to be a tough semester for me but I will make it through...I also want to get in some time to work on my short film script and see if I can make it perfect...Still very frustrated on the one part that I can't quite get right....Okay today's video is part 2 of Senior Trip...I just can't seem to help myself!!! I love the character of Dags!!! He was so darn adorable and goofy!! I'll try and keep posting a part of the movie everyday if I can find them..as for the pictures...Well the first on I made the other night and didn't post it until now...Love this one!!! I definitely want to get it printed out and maybe make the drawing ones into prints by themselves...As for the other picture...What can I say...It's a black and white one of Jeremy and I happen to love those the most...He's been on my mind a lot lately...Can't blame me either for worrying about him....I've seen some recent pictures and he doesn't look that good...He looks tired and worn out ....I can see that this divorce is taking its toll on him...Hopefully things will get better for this dear man and he'll get back to his normal happy self again...Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment