Friday, January 23, 2015

The way You Love Me!!






Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning so far!! Can't believe that in 3 days I will be starting my 4th semester at AAU!!! So excited too....Although I do not like one of my classes I know I have to have it in order to more forward with my other classes that I want to take!!! I am going to be working on my short film script tonight and the rest of the weekend....I want o get it perfected and I am having a bit of a problem with one of the scenes but I will get it figured out and then I will be able to enter it into a contest...Wish me luck....I already have two others that I am working on and hope that I can get those done before the end of the year!!! We shall see what happens....Okay the video for today is The Way You Love Me, by Faith Hill....I love this song in that I would love for any guy to be able to see how he looks when he is loving his wife or girlfriend or even husband or boyfriend....It's a cute and fun song for the way I am feeling right now....*big smile*....The two pictures need no explanations....but I'll say this...The top one is of Hawkeye and anyone who knows me knows that I love this character....I am really looking forward in finding out where he was during Captain America: Winter Soldier...Where was SHIELD's top agent when it was falling?? We may find out on Agents of SHIELD when it comes back in March...Or we may not find out until Avengers Age of Ultron when it comes out in May!!! Either way I am curious as to where Hawkeye was during this time....As for the second picture....That smile!!! OMG!!! I would just die if he were to smile at me....It's this mans smile that just makes me day brighter...To me there is nothing brighter than his smile when you can see that he is happy...And in this picture he is happy....How can I tell....It reaches his eyes!! Anyways....Gotta jet for now....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment