Friday, January 2, 2015

Just because!




Good Evening!!! I know second post for the day on the second day of the new year...But just had to post these two new collages that I created...Thought that Jeremy might need to see something that he said at one time in his life...I think it fits perfect given what he is facing in the future...The second one is just to say that we only see the things that you want us to see and that's okay with us...I don't know you Jeremy, but I would love to get to know the man you are...Just wanted to share these with everyone....Also to let our man know that he can count on his true fans to stand in support for him in this rough patch he is going through...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment