Thursday, January 29, 2015

Parts 3 and 4 of Senior Trip..New Picture of Jeremy!!






Good Afternoon!!! Sorry so late in posting but school has me busy this week. Plus I also went to the gym this afternoon...I have one more assignment for classes this week to and then school is done for the week...I have to do some camera practice and film some shots then upload them and edit it down to 30 seconds...should be fun...Sorry for not posting yesterday but I wasn't really feeling to great and all I wanted to do was watch The Avengers on FX last night...So I posted parts 3 and 4 of Senior Trip today...I really do love this movie...Not just because of Jeremy but because it truly is a funny movie...Plus I do remember seeing it in the theater when it came out in 1995!!! I fell in love with Dags!!! Now I can honestly say I really have loved this man for a long time...As for the picture....It's brand new...Taken yesterday at LAX!!!! It's so nice to see that beautiful smile back on his face....I have missed seeing it and was beginning to wonder whether or not I would ever see it again!! Although I do wish I could see his eyes that way I could see if it reaches his eyes...I'm just happy to see it back where it belongs!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! So glad to see that beautiful smile again love!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Keep smiling Jeremy!!! It lights up any room you walk into...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment