Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New picture of Jeremy from Sunday night!! Looking Great!!


Good Morning!!! Been a difficult morning so far...My search engine needed to be changed in order for me to post this morning....Go figure!!! Oh well at least I am able to do so now!!! I am so bored at the moment....I cannot wait until the 26th when school starts back up...I have so much to do before I can start though....I have to get Windows re-installed so that everything will work right....the idiot who rebuilt my tower didn't do it properly and basically it's shoddy work...So when I get anything more done to it I will ask a person who knows more about computers than the idiot that rebuilt my tower 2 years ago...He totally screwed it up big time...Anyways...Nice picture today!!! Taken Sunday at the Golden Globes...He looked really good here....But when he was onstage with Jlo he looked like hell...Sorry babe, but you did...He had dark circles under his eyes and looked like he hadn't seen sleep for a few days...Either that or he was a bit on the drunk side...who cares....All I know is it's starting to show that he is having a rough time of this whole situation...Hopefully things will be okay soon for this wonderful man...I know that I am one of many that adore this man and just want to see him back to the happy and lovable man we fell in love with....Jeremy, love...Things may seem bleak now but things will get better....You just gotta keep your chin up and more forward...You'll get through this...You have a lot of support from your family, friends and fans (people you don't even know, but we love you and hate to see you hurting)....We are here for you...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Keep looking up, cause that's where it all is...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment