Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Funny moments with Jeremy video!!




Good Morning!!!! Good morning it is too!!! No more headache although my body aches but that's a normal monthly thing!!! Okay had a great night at work last night and I did something really good for a customer....I feel good about it too...I created a word document for some notebook paper for a lady whose son needed either grey or brown paper for school in order to write on...so I went the extra mile to help her and I'm very glad I did...*big smile*...I'm off today and for the rest of the week which makes me very happy!!! although I have to work on sunday and that's not a good day for me but we shall see how things go on that day...I'll try and take a picture of Jeremy with me to work so that I can see his smiling face when I start to get down about what day it is...Okay the video is just a compilation of some of his funnier moments in his movies...I haven't seen it but that's okay...It's Jeremy, so it has to be good!!! *grins*..As for the picture, it's another one from one of the press tour interviews he did for Kill The Messenger, which hits theaters in 44 days!!! This has got to be one of my favorites from that interview!!!! Look at the smile on his face....How can you not fall for this man when he smiles like that!!! How I wish I could be on the receiving end of one of his smiles and get a hug from him....*sigh*...What can I say!! I fell hard for this man because of his eyes and that beautiful smile of his....Love his laugh too....If I have had a bad day at work I can always come home and look at my tumblr page and see it full of Jeremy and if I see one picture where he is smiling I feel better....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment