Saturday, August 30, 2014

New pictures, old picture and one from KTM!!





Good Afternoon!!! Sorry so late in posting but had some errands to run this morning before I could post!!!! Okay the top two pictures of Jeremy were taken recently and he doesn't look too happy...can't really say that I blame him....Leave the poor guy alone for a change....I mean he is really accessible and the camera loves him but come on....He's trying to have a nice relaxing day out by himself and the paparazzi follow him every where....The second one is from a photo shoot he did several years ago and I love it...He looks so peaceful here and it shows off his arms very nicely...and his hands...what is it about this man's hands that women love so much....well he has nice hands, they look strong and that's what I like about them....the final picture is a still from the movie Kill The Messenger....BTW it's 41 days until this movie hits theaters...*happy dance*!!!!! He looks really good here....the movie looks amazing and I cannot wait to see it when it comes out!!! Be looking for more pictures on my blog from this movie...And as soon as it comes out and I have seen it I will post on here what I thought....I know it's going to be a good movie just by the trailer I have seen....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are and don't let the paparazzi's get to you....Just brush them off or tell them to get out of your face!!! Until Later!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment