Thursday, August 7, 2014

More new pics from the 5th!!!




Good Morning!!! So far it is a pretty decent morning!!! My last day off until Saturday...I only worked 3 days this week and the same with next week...and that is perfectly peachy by me....My calf is still a bit tender but it is healing rather nicely and the tattoo looks amazing!!!!....I love it!!! Can't wait to see some people's reactions to it when they see it this afternoon when I got to pick up my mom from work....Have to go out there in a bit to take her the medicine she forgot this morning!!! No biggie!!! I'm going to the movies this afternoon too...I am finally going to go see Transformers: Age of Extinction!!! Been wanting to see that movie since it came out!!! So now I finally get to see it by myself!!! As for the pictures today....These are more from when he was checking out a construction site on the 5th!!! I love the last one...He has his tongue stuck out and that is just sooooo Jeremy!!!! He must be concentrating really hard on something if he has it stuck out like that....Although I do have much better things he could be doing to me with that tongue of his!!! *naughty grin*...Goddess I do love this man and still cannot fathom why!!! He just does it for me!!! I was just looking at my calendar today and there are 63 days left until Kill The Messenger comes out and the closer it gets the more excited I get to see it!!! Plus there are 27 more days until I start back to school!!! So happy about that too....I should have two more of my books by tomorrow and then next week I have to order my final book that I will need for my classes....So a lot going on for me in the next few weeks!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe out there in LA and when you head back across the water!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment