Saturday, August 9, 2014

New pictures of Jeremy plus second twitter pic!!!




Good Morning!!! Great morning it is too!!! although my neighbors are a bit on the noisy side this morning but I can deal with that at the moment....Had a lot to do today and still have a few things that I need to do before I can watch American Hustle a bit later!!! Okay lets talk about this first picture!!! Yes it was the second post of the amazing man that I love and adore!!! Let's just say that when I saw this post I nearly had a heart attack!!! Jeremy, baby, sweetheart!!!! You have one hell of a nice A**!!!! Love seeing it....But please warn us ahead of time if you are going to take butt shots and post them!!! Now mind you I'm not complaining....I wouldn't have saved it if I was!!! Heck I may even have it blown up, printed out, and laminated and put it where I can see it every day for inspiration!!!! Also lets talk about the ring on your left hand!!! It's on my mind and on a lot of your fans minds too....Not that it will make us love you any less, but did you get married recently??? Just curious babe!!!! As for the other two photos here....Well found them on tumblr and was so happy!!! Love the way he looks all comfy and rested!!! Soon to leave and go across the waters again to start filming MI5 at the end of this month so I gotta take the pictures as I get them because there probably won't be that many coming when he is filming!!! I am going to enjoy seeing what this gorgeous man will be tweeting in the coming weeks....Love it that he got a twitter account....should be fun to see what all he has to say as he is shooting over in England!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe out there in CA and when you head to England again.....Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 61 days until Kill The Messenger comes out and 26 days until I start back to school!!! Cannot wait to start my classes again and get back into the swing of things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment