Thursday, August 14, 2014

Here's Jeremy!!!





Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning so far....although a bit on the upset side...I went to Kay's jewelry yesterday to pick up the silver arrow necklace that I had ordered and got it home only to find out that the chain isn't long enough...So I have to take it back over there as soon as they open this morning and see if they can add more links to it to make the chain longer....I was really hoping to wear it this week....Been waiting on it for 2 weeks....Hopefully it won't take them long to fix it and get it back to me....Guess we shall see.. As you can tell I am back to posting my main man again....took the last two days to recognize two amazingly talented people who passed away this week....Felt that I had to do that for my own peace of mind.....I know Jeremy wouldn't have minded....Besides I was a big fan of both people....Anyways....Not many more days until Jeremy goes back over seas to begin filming MI5 so I hope that whatever he is doing he is enjoying the time off...Although I would be willing to bet that he is working on some project or another....The man doesn't stay still for very long....But that's him....He likes to stay busy and I can understand that, I'm like that too...I hate being bored....When I am bored I am not a very nice person to be around....I like staying busy with little projects....Even when I am at work and it is dead in the store I try to find things to keep me busy so that the time passes by faster....So I can understand that he likes to stay busy.....But I do hope that he has taken a little time out to be a daddy and do things with his little girl while he is home....But one thing about him getting ready to head back overseas soon is we might be seeing more of him on Twitter...*shakes my head and laughs*...Still can't believe he got a twitter page....Love it though....If you don't already know what it is then here it is....Jeremy is at @Renner4Real on twitter.....Check him out!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay safe wherever you are!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 56 days until Kill The Messenger and 20 days until I start back to class!!! *happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment