Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New picture of a smiling Jeremy!!!




Good Morning!!!! Not a really good day so far...My migraine is still there and it doesn't seem to want to go away.....Hopefully it will lessen some so that I can actually function this afternoon at work....I work today then I'm off for the rest of the week!!! I'm actually looking forward to it too!!! I need the rest just so that I can get rid of this wicked headache....Last night was really bad....I was in so much pain that I was almost in tears and my bosses didn't seem to give a damn!!! What do I expect though!!!Anyways...enough of that...the pictures are new ones that were taken last week and this weekend....The one at the top is one of a series of him at an investment property that he was checking out....I love the look on his face though...He looks like he is thinking way too hard about something and also trying to figure out the fence....*giggles*...How can you not adore this man!!!! The second one is from an interview that he did for Kill The Messenger, which hits theaters in 45 days!!! He looks like he is in a good mood...I love it when he smiles and looks happy....It's hard not to love this man so much!!! But I do....I am really looking forward to the movie too...It looks like it is going to be an amazing movie and there is already Oscar buzz surrounding it too....Now that would be a great thing!!! He so deserves it too...He has worked so hard to get where he is at and an Oscar for best Actor and best picture would be the perfect way to end the year for him!!! That and a star on the Hollywood walk of fame....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment