Tuesday, August 12, 2014

RIP Robin Williams




 
It is with a sad heart that I post this morning...Yesterday's tragic passing of the wonderful actor Robin Williams really hit me hard....I can remember watching him when I was growing up....I remember when the TV show Mork and Mindy was on the air and how I looked forward to watching it each week....He had a way of making me laugh and making me look at things differently....You would never have known that underneath all the funny things the man said or did that he was suffering from Depression....He suffered quietly and kept it to himself....He was best know for his comedies but there was another side to him all together....He was a great serious actor....He proved that he could do serious parts in serious movies.....Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society, Good Morning Vietnam and he proved that the funny man could switch it up and play someone quite creepy in the movie One Hour Photo....Of all the roles he played I think my favorites were Mrs. Doubtfire and Teddy Roosevelt in The Night at The Museum movies.....Robin Williams leaves behind a wife and three grown children and many heartbroken fans....His light will be missed greatly in this world....He will not however be forgotten.....He leaves behind a legacy in film and Television....My heart goes out to his family and his friends....Robin Williams will forever be in our hearts and our souls.....And in the words of one of his most memorable characters "Nano Nano"....May your spirit sour with the eagles and may you rest in the arms of the angels and may your soul finally be at peace.....RIP Robin Williams.....His light left this world August 11, 2014.....Anyways.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment