Saturday, August 23, 2014

New pictures of Jeremy!!!




Good Afternoon!!! Sorry so late in posting but had a few things that needed to be done this morning before I could even get online...I had to take my mom to work this morning then had to run a few errands...I'm all hyped on an Iced Caramel Americano with cream!!! So yummy...I blame this man for my obsession with Americano's....*squinchy face*...Okay now onto the video!! Apparently he hasn't forgotten about the ice bucket challenge it's just that he hasn't had the chance to do it yet!! So Jeremy, we are still waiting!!! As for the pictures!!! Well they are all new!!! The top one is from a recent interview that he did with Larry King....He looks amazing as always!!! The second one is from when he was checking on some investment property and the last one he was shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond!!! And as you can see there is no ring on his hand in the bottom picture!!! Not that it bothers me!!! He looks hot as hell in all three pictures and he looks adorably goofy in the middle picture!!! I do so adore this man and want so badly to work with him someday!!! I know I will too...I'm just that confident in my abilities to be a Great Director!!! I have to be confident if I want my life the way it should be....I am on the right path and am going to WOW the people someday!!! That's not ego....That's straight out confidence....In myself and what I can do!! Someday that will be my name rolling in the credits as the Director!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Can't wait to see your Ice Bucket Challenge!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 48 days until Kill the Messenger!!! He's already started doing the Press tour for this movie!!!! 11 more days until my classes start!!! So excited for school to start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment