Friday, August 8, 2014

Look who joined Twitter!!!!!

 


Good Morning!!! What a Terrific morning it is too!!! Had yesterday off and decided to go to the movies....Well I was supposed to go see Transformers: Age of Extinction....but at the last minute decided to go see Guardians of The Galaxy....Talk about a train wreck of a movie!!!! It was hilarious...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.....The raccoon made the movie.....Okay I am the first to admit that I am not a Bradley Cooper fan, but Rocket Raccoon was probably the best character I have seen him play....Loved him!!! And Groot!!! The tree creature....voiced by Vin Diesel!!! Was great!! He didn't say a whole lot but he was a wonderful character....I do have to give kudos to Dave Bautista....He is a WWE wrestler and damn but the man was actually really good in this movie has Drax....I think that was his name anyway....Zoe Saldanya was wonderful as Gamora..And loved Chris Pratt as Peter Quill aka Starlord!!! If you haven't seen the movie yet....Go see it....It will knock your socks off...Okay now the picture today...Well it was all over tumblr yesterday and couldn't resist stealing it for my blog today.....Ladies....Guess who joined the social media!!!!! Yes, Jeremy Renner is now finally a part of the 21st century!!!! *laughs*...He joined Twitter yesterday and yes, yours truly is following him now.....Wonder if he will see this blog since I post on twitter??? *pondering look*....Now that would be good for me, or might it get me in trouble...Hopefully it will be a good thing....I mean that's why I started this diary online....To get him to notice that there are some great fans out there that care more about him as a person than as an actor!!! We shall see....But for now....I say this to Jeremy....Welcome to this crazy, chaotic, wonderful and interesting life on social media.....Looking forward to hearing more from you and all about how the movie shoots are going....Now maybe I can actually say Thank you for giving me back my dreams!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 62 days until Kill The Messenger!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment