Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New pictures of Jeremy!!!




Good Morning!!! A pretty good morning it is too!!! Woke up this morning and found these new photos of my man on tumblr!!!! He looks tired though...But then again what do I expect from this man....He doesn't have to be on set until August 24th and he spends his down time looking at construction projects and not getting any rest.....But that's just him and I adore this man so not going to say too much about it....At least he is keeping busy doing stuff that he enjoys doing and that's all that counts!!! As for me...Well my left calf is a bit on the sore side this morning but that's because I went and got my tattoo yesterday evening!!!! Here it is:


As I said it is on left calf and as you can see it is of the infinity symbol with an arrow in it!!! Yes it is my tribute to Hawkeye!!! It's a simple tattoo and I love it...I am geared up to get my next one maybe next month and that one will be a bit more complex...I'll post it when I get it!!! I think this one turned out really good....Now just to meet the man and have him sign above it that way I can get it tattooed too....Tell me what you think if ya want too...I would love to get some comments on it and some feedback on my blog too...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe out there in LA babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 64 days until Kill the Messenger!!!  and less than a month until I go back to school!!! So excited about both events!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment