Tuesday, August 5, 2014

New and yummy pictures of Jeremy!!!!



Good Morning!!! Soooooo sorry for not posting yesterday or Sunday!!!! Work was a bitch and I was too tired when I got home to do anything but rest...Had my appointment with North 40 Productions today and got a lot of my questions answered plus a lot of valuable information on what I need to do....So I am going to start doing things to get noticed....I want to start working on some short films and maybe enter them into festivals...We shall see how things work out...I have a few ideas to think on and then coming up with ways to do them!!! So excited!!! Okay no video today since there were a whole bunch of new pictures posted to Tumblr yesterday....Jeremy was in LA Sunday with his renovations partner Kris Winters looking at property!!! As you can see he is carrying carpet samples!!!But that ain't what I am looking at!!! Look at that A** on the man!!!! It is nice and firm and damn ladies you could bounce a quarter off that butt!!! He looks so damn good!!! At least he is getting a bit of a break for a few weeks before going back to London to begin filming MI5 on August 24th....Just glad that he is looking good and is getting some rest I hope...Plus this way it also gives him daddy/daughter time with Ava....How can I not love this man?? He is easy to love!!! Although there is only one thing I have to get off my chest!!! Babe, those shorts!!!! Not flattering at all!!! although they do flatter that nice butt of yours....Oh well, as long as he is comfy and cool then that's all that matters!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe out there in CA and over in England when you head back that way.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment