Friday, August 29, 2014

Jeremy in Black!!! :)






Good Morning!!! Great morning it has started out to be too....Getting my hair cut today cause it needs it...I'm starting to look a little shaggy!!!!...Paid bills online and now here I am....My posting will start to get later due to school starting next Thursday so please be patient with me....I will get them posted after classes are done for the day...Looking forward to going back to class too...Really have missed doing the online studies over the summer....Hoping that I can do school next summer if I can get the money together to take at least one class...Depends on how I am doing at my job!!! Okay the video today is Some Nights by the group Fun!!! Love this song and the tone of it...It makes me want to get up and dance every time I hear it...I downloaded it a few days ago to my iPod so now I can listen to it whenever I want too...I like the verse What do I stand for, What do I stand for, Most nights I don't know anymore.....Cause sometimes this is how I feel....Like most people I didn't know where I my life was headed before I found my passion again...I knew that I was missing something in my life but didn't know what it was until this man casually strolled across the movie screen sparking my interest in the movies again.....*big smile*...I don't think I can thank him enough for giving me back my dreams again....Someday I will be able to thank him in person....that would be nice...As for the picture....It was taken back in 2010 for the Flaunt magazine shoot...Never seen it before I came across it on Tumblr....I do like it....*big smile*....He look HOT and SINFULLY SEXY!!!!! Something about a man in black that just grabs my attention....Course there's just something about this particular man that grabs all my attention!!! *laughs and smiles*...May have to have this one printed off and see if he will sign it for me if I ever get the chance to meet him!!! Anyways...Enjoy!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are and don't let the paparazzi get to you....You are a very accessible person and the camera loves you....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment