Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Jeremy admiring the art!!!




Good Morning!!! what a great day it is turning out to be too....I just got my silver arrow necklace fixed to where I can wear it and I am soooooo happy!!! Finished all the chores that needed to be done today since we no longer have Sundays off to do housework....Have today off and then have to work tomorrow and Friday then off Saturday....Well so far nothing from camp Jeremy on the Ice Bucket Challenge....Although did read on twitter that Chris Evans has accepted and we will be seeing his sometime in the next few days...so at least we get to see one gorgeous avengers hunk wet!!! I still want to see my gorgeous, sexy Hawkeye all wet!!! So come on Jeremy!!! You have been challenged by three other friends of yours and me!!! So that's 4 times you've been challenged!!! okay enough of the rant!! *laughing*....the video today is Secrets by One Republic....Just love this song and the music to it....Heard it the first time in the movie The Sorcerers Apprentice.....then heard it again on the TV show Castle!!! As for the picture!!! It's from Jeremy's Whosay account...I kind of swiped it because I love any picture of him!!! *big grin*....He looks so darn adorable and goofy in this picture!!! Course he always look adorable to me...As for the goofy part...Well I love that about him....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!!! Accept the Ice Challenge already will ya!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! 50 days until Kill The Messenger!!! 14 days until I go back to class!!! so excited about starting a new semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment